Start your UIU undergraduate journey at our 菲也特 campus.
To apply to UIU, you’ll need to submit the following documents:
- 一份完整的入学申请表 在线申请 免收申请费
- Official transcripts OR official reports for advanced placement from each college 和 university you previously attended
Official transcripts must be sent directly from the granting institution. 它们不能从你的手中穿过.
- Official transcript of your high school record (if seeking admission as a freshman). Any of the following documents are acceptable:
- Evidence of a passing score on tests recognized by the state, such as the High School Equivalency Test (HSET) or the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC)
- Official college or university transcript that lists your high school graduation date
- Option for international students: Official transcripts verifying completion of secondary education
- ACT or SAT scores if seeking admission as a freshman 和 累积平均绩点4.0刻度低于2.4.
- Official proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language)
We’ll contact you with an admissions decision within seven days of receiving your completed application 和 supporting papers.
If you have completed all application requirements except submitting an official transcript(s), 上爱荷华大学 may grant provisional (temporary) admittance before a session starts if you meet the following conditions:
- 你的申请迟交(i.e., approximately 30 days prior to the start of a given session)
- You provide evidence that you have requested the transcript(s)
- You provide evidence that you are in good st和ing with the college or university you’re transferring from
- You provide evidence of a high school diploma or GED
Provisional admittance lasts only for 14 days. 上爱荷华大学 must receive these documents within 14 days of the date on the provisional admittance letter. You will be granted full acceptance as soon as the official transcript(s) is received.
Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the offer of admission being rescinded.
Once accepted at UIU, you must submit the following in order to register for classes 和 housing:
- An enrollment deposit of $250 (The deposit is refundable through May 1 of the application year, or December 31 for second-semester applicants.)
- Final transcripts of all high school 和 college work
- Housing 和 health forms (These will be sent to you by UIU Student Life.)
Admission is based first on your academic preparation, academic performance 和 test scores. Then we consider your extracurricular activities 和 leadership qualities.
- Graduation from a secondary school, or completion of the General Education Diploma (GED)
- Grade point average of secondary school work
- Results on st和ardized tests (ACT or SAT) – Submission optional for individuals who have a cumulative GPA (4.0刻度)2.4或更高.
Once you’ve been selected for admission to 上爱荷华大学, we expect you will continue to maintain a level of academic accomplishment equal to or better than your academic record at the time of application. 针对目前的高中生, the offer of admission depends on the completion of your high school diploma, 或同等.
上爱荷华大学 reserves the right to rescind offers of admission to c和idates with:
- Final academic records that are lower than the record on which we based your admission decision
- Falsified or otherwise misrepresented information related to the admissions process
- Conduct inappropriate to the ethos of the university
If you have already been accepted to UIU, congratulations! 大发体育官方平台很高兴你能来学校!
Students with a composite ACT score of 26 or above 和 a high school GPA of 3.5 or above are eligible for the Honors program. Honors students experience interdisciplinary coursework, 小班授课，深入讨论, 以及完成一个单独的项目.
Join us in 菲也特 for a campus tour to feel what it’s like to walk across campus with friends 和 take notes in a classroom. 虚拟旅游也可以.
一旦你被伊利诺伊大学香槟分校录取, it’s time to sign up for orientation 和 get ready for your first session.
Our main campus in 菲也特 offers new students a traditional college experience. Learn more about what you’ll experience here.